In our first installment of the Lulu Frost DIY accessories series we show you how to make a chic half-turban in only a few simple steps.
What you’ll need:
1. a long piece of fabric or scarf
2. a vintage brooch
3. two bobby pins
- wrap the middle of the fabric around the back of your head and tie the ends in a loose knot on your forehead or, if you prefer, a little off to the side
- tip: with this style, the more casual the knot the better so don’t worry if yours is less than perfect
- wind the ends of the fabric several times around the crown of your head and tuck the ends in the back toward the nape of your neck
- pin the brooch to the side of the central knot and secure the sides down with bobby pins
And that’s a wrap! You’ve got yourself a sparkly half-turban that works for both day and night.